Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wedding our common humanity

What is the meaning of life if not our love for each other? And where do you see it demonstrated more than at a wedding reception? Of course, an open bar helps to open arms (for some).

I usually attach a Youtube video here but I recorded the following on my Windows phone at a wedding reception over the weekend and had the hardest time getting it on this page. To open this you click on the video link or you might need to paint the blue lines below. I'll try to figure out a way to make it easier or learn how to send this to Youtube! Later...I've got jet lag.

Love ya,

This is 3 minutes long. If anybody has trouble opening it please let me know, since I may have gotten it wrong.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=c5173b321eb0d7d3!370&authkey=!ACrUdIfTpnARijw&ithint=video%2cmp4

Weddings are a celebration not only of the union of two people but an affirmation of the best of our humanity.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see the wedding reception you captured. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete