Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Monday, May 11, 2020

9. Home

Relationships: Originally posted Jan 05, 2016 by Randi Gunther Ph.D. from her blog at https://randigunther.blogspot.com.

Today we are studying number nine of nine. (1. Surprise// 2. Intrigue// 3. Timelessness// 4.Quickened// 5. Fear// 6. Certainty// 7. Authenticity// 8. Synergy// 9. Home.

9. Home
Many people have told me, as they navigated the dating world, how much they feel like a transient, a traveler in a foreign world, without knowing where they’re going or when they’ll find out. The smorgasbord of possible partners and the myriad of disappointments can be overwhelming to anyone. Most relationship-seeking people are far from the comforts of their origins and feel the understandable ache to know if they will ever find a person who loves them in the same way. So many of my couples who have found their true loves have talked to me about how they felt when they first met when they felt their search was over.
“I knew that our first few dates felt different, but I didn’t quite know how to deal with what was going on in my mind, and my heart. The more time I spent with her, the more I started to feel this incredible feeling of peace. My troubles seemed suddenly lighter and my dreams seemed more and more possible. It was like finding parts of me that I’d lost. Somehow, with her in my life, I could build something that I couldn’t have seen or known before. I still couldn’t put it into words until my best friend did it for me. ‘Hey, Brad. You sound like you’re home.’ He was right.”

Bob: Some people search for a moment of peace, a place that is peaceful, a mindset where the world full of hate and jealousy cannot breach. Of course, it's impossible. Or is it?
"When I first met her, I recalled the old song, I Only have Eyes for You. In the beginning it was just extreme attraction like I had never felt before. Then she talked to me and I was hooked. It seemed that she inhabited my mind, could read my thoughts, accepted all of me. Suddenly all my worries about a world gone mad and the push-pull from coworkers, friends, and family melted away. I no longer cared because I had her. Nobody would hurt me. Not even a politician or a foreign dictator. I was invincible. If ever I died because of my job as a police officer or from any other cause, I will have lived a life beyond complete fulfilment. I did what the Creator wanted me to do. I loved her totally."

No comments:

Post a Comment