Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Speaking about Key Words LOL

Hi,


Unfortunately I sent in the wrong copy of the just released Autumn Breeze. If any of my blog readers bought a copy let me know and I'll send you an updated one. I'm going through the entire text word by word now and expect to be done by Friday (1/23/15).


Thanks for your patience,
Bob

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you very much for this creative content, this has really helped me a lot,specially first post of this site.
    i was at this confused point in my Respack The Romance but after reading,this gave me more idea about how better my life could be.
    Thank you very much for the effort and kindly keep posting something like this every time, it goes a long way to help people like us.
    I also got help from another cool site Respack The Romance like your too called Perfect Respack The Romance which describes a lot about handling health. Thank you very much and I am gonna be here often.

    ReplyDelete