Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, November 9, 2014

A More Perfect Union

THE WINNER IS
 
I chose to take the best of both covers and created this one.

I need your help. This fine story is not selling much. Any Goodread or Amazon honest plug you can do would be so appreciated.

Funny thing is. My first story (you know - before I learned how to write) Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden is still selling and has crossed the 5000 uunits sold mark.

A More Perfect Union, supposedly my best, has sold 10 units (so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment