Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dating Naked


I purposefully avoided this show, but that doesn't mean I'm not still curious. A writer is a student of human nature, right? On Thursday, July 17th, we watched ABC Family's P.s. I Love You instead, which I thought would be better for me as a writer and more entertaining. I wasn't let down.
 
The best writing is your truest writing. You censor if you think it helps the plot or story. I admire anyone who can write in a genre without pulling their punches. This includes sweet or inspirational stories which can cover some of the grittiest problems. Uplifting finishes are part of what makes a happily-ever-after.
 
I'm not suggesting you write naked or suggest your critique group meet naked. Write the naked truth that fits your story.
 
From a my guy's point of view, dating naked is not necessary, since I already know exactly what I like in face, figu, personality and heart.
 
Here's ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT'S take on the show:
 
If your curiosity has gotten the best of you, it's easy these days to see a show you missed by using On Demand, the internet, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment