Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Working from home


Sometimes adversity creates some good. We write, usually from a home office. More and more people are staying at home and discovering the simpler things in life, like novels. Selena Gomez invited Madison Prewett of ABC’s Bachelor fame to join Selena’s friends for a break up party in Madison's honor. They played board games they stocked up on. This they did in lieu of clubbing, or bar hopping, or whatever young singles do.

The Corona virus is a terrible thing, so ask yourself what you can do to help. Not being medical researchers we use the talents God gave us to lift spirits. We write. A note about day jobs. I still have mine as a realtor/broker owner. I have long since eliminated my offices to work at home. Still we get out, but now no one wants to tour homes. I'm okay. I hope you are.

On a side note, we also have another sickness, the marketplace. Books are a small part of the healthy side of the equation. Whatever industries cater to people, who work at home or are forced temporarily to work at home, should be good investments, especially with many stocks lower. Even if you don’t have much to play with dollar wise, stocks are a lot more fun than watching you money sit in a bank at nearly zero percent.
Write me if you would like to know what stock I bought 25 shares of and why. Do use my email: rwrichard@ymail.com

1 comment: