Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, October 17, 2021

The new Bachelorette

ABC writes:

After joining Matt James' season as a [very] late arrival, Michelle [Young] immediately stole The Bachelor's attention, along with the hearts of millions of Americans who fell in love with her captivating smile and charming sense of humor. A former Division 1 basketball player from Minnesota, the 28-year-old kindergarten [4th & 5th now] teacher now focuses on preparing her students to be the next generation of community leaders.

Michelle has big dreams for the future and says she wants a man by her side that is supportive and driven to make the world a better place [and treats her as a complete equal]. She is looking for the Superman to her Superwoman and is ready to find a love with whom she can start a family of her own.

Bob writes: Yes, and Michelle finished as runner up in Matt’s season. The moment she arrived on Matt’s season I told everyone she was my favorite. Not because she was the most beautiful. No, maybe she’s a 7 or 8 out of 10 (although her eyes are amazing.] It was her big heart that blew me away. I guess I’m a sucker for an elementary school teacher. So I await the premiere of The Bachelorette on ABC Tuesday, the 19th, 2021. And I’ll go so far as to say she will be my favorite bachelorette. That’s saying a lot with the likes of Tayshia Adams, Ashley Hebert, and others as fond memories. I say others because I tend to forget particulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment