Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Monday, April 19, 2021

Correspondence between the sexes.

A female friend and writer has been having a discussion with me about The Bachelor Franchise and I thought you'd like to dive into the reality of our conversation, the other person to remain nameless.


HER: The show I was watching about "reality" tv also asked Jason & Molly if they made love in the FS [fantasy suite] and Molly had a coy look on her face and said something about not wanting to buy a car without a test drive. When asked if he and the one he dumped had sex, he declined to answer out of respect for her privacy. NOT like that's a big surprise to many of us, but it does seem a bit nasty IMO. Not nasty per se, but that he is having his cake and eating it too, just like during MYYYYY formative years. A few friends and I have often discussed how we allowed ourselves to be taken advantage of back in the day... Be thankful you weren't born with a P*****Y - all the boys were always after it!!!!

HIM: I remember a girl who on first sitting inside her dad's parked car, we necked. Then she stroked me without me asking. I didn't know to ask anyway and it was on the outside of my pants. Nothing came of it, lol. I wasn't ready yet.


Maybe they should change the name of the show to Having your Cake and Eating it too. Nah, too long.

I believe it is just human nature. If you hang with a girl or two or three for three months straight and visa versa you are going to have very strong feelings. For instance, pick a movie star or two, let's say you had to work everyday for three months with George Clooney and Denzel Washington or better yet you're stuck on an island hoping to be rescued (but maybe not too much) for three months. How would you feel and what would you do especially if the men told you they loved you?

I'd say you'd fall faster then Newton's apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment