Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

In memoriam

My lovely daughter, Lani Nicole Schiller passed away on March 21, 2019 from the ravages of cancer. She left behind two sons and a husband. My heart is broken, and breaks everyday. She was a sweet caring woman of color with a vision of a better society. She marched, as her daddy did years ago, for equal rights, civil rights, and every cause that required compassion in our souls.

On the day she died, she, being a kindergarten teacher brought each one of the forty there in one by one to give an assignment. She told me I must find a traditional publisher for my current romance novel.

Okay, writers, can you think of a better motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment