Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, March 27, 2016

“You are My Person.”


She couldn’t imagine a better human being. He was not only tall, dark and handsome, for his 26 years he showed an amazing maturity. Driven to love by the golden rule. Funny, empathetic, thoughtful. He was her person. Yet he had so many women chasing him, but he found ways to reassure her during the dating process. Part of what he liked about her, she knew, was her wearing her heart on her sleeve. She accomplished this by communicating through verbal and physical cues. She’d show and tell. Just a reflection of her heart and upbringing.

To him, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, but her heart far exceeded her beauty.

When the time was right and there was only one girl for him. He brought her to the seductive shores of a Caribbean island.

She must have known. Beaming up at him, she finished her greeting with, “You’re my person. I love you. I love you.”

He had waitied long enough. Down on one knee, he proposed. Her radiant smile lit his world, he would dedicate his life to her, if only she would have him.

She cupped her face, her smile bigger than the sun. “Of course, I will.”

He rose. They embraced.

“I'll have you my whole life. My whole life.”

“Lauren, You’re my person.”

“You’re my person.

“You’re my person," he teased. “I love you.”



No comments:

Post a Comment