- Is the hero or supporting guy written one-dimensionally like a comic book hero?
- Is the character written two-dimensionally like an alpha hero with a flaw?
- Is the character written three-dimensionally to show his heart?
- Is the character written four-dimensionally to show his approach to life in specific ways that set him apart and make him memorable? The author goes there.
- Or is he into the fifth dimension? That is, he’s a fan of the sixties and seventies band, The Fifth Dimension. The author doesn’t go there.
You're the one that I want - Grease - John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John 1978