Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Cute-Meeter

The Cute-Meeter

 

At Pennsylvania University, the head of the graduate department, Joseph Blough, called in his favorite TA, Candice Striper.

“I perused your proposal. You have got to be kidding, you can’t earn your PhD on such drivel.”

“But Professor Blough, it's ground never covered before. Think about the advance in human psychology, the breaking of myths. It could put PU on the map.”

Blough was somewhat swayed by the idea of trading integrity for economic gain. But Candice was all wrong on two counts. She shouldn’t become the subject of her own experiment and with her figure-skating figure, and being gorgeous, God forbid my wife would hear my thoughts, Chinese face, and silky raven hair down to her fine derriere. I have to stop.

“So, Candice, because of your beauty, I hope you don’t mind me stating the obvious, your little experiment will be ruined the moment you start.”

“Thank you, professor. That’s just it, the prettier I am the more likely this experiment will work.”

“That’s the problem.”

“I’ve tried hard to get somebody, anybody to help me.”

“Try again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment