Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The odd world of ABC's Bachelorette

 You'd think the ABC franchise of Bachelors, bachelorettes, and Paradise would have disappeared until the world got back to something resembling normal. For 2020 they couldn't save Paradise, but this fall they found a safe way to do the Bachelorette.

I know some of my readers do not like the show. You don't have to. I like to say I watch it for the dialogue. Try this, "my grandmama said worrying is like a rocking chair. You go back and forth but go nowhere." But for me it's more. I just love the show. Bear with me.

So ABC could no longer take the contestants all over the world like the Amazing Race. So that aspect was lost. But, this meant that the contestants had more time for each other (in theory). Enter Clare Crawley, a 39 year old woman who knows what she wants. She immediately falls in love with a guy named Dale. They get engaged and leave the show early. This has never happened. ABC, searched for a quick replacement to fill out the remainder of the season. How could this work for whomever said yes?

Enter Tayshia Adams, the most gorgeous bachelorette I have ever seen. The remaining men from Clare's shortened season practically fell on the floor when she sauntered into their lives.

Tayshia, an exotic mix of Mexican and black isn't just pretty, she had finely honed qualities any man would want in a wife. And all the men rapidly went crazy. She wowed me. She has  a mix of empathy, as if she had a doctorate in psychology, an ability to bring out intimate details from the men, a sense of humor, compassion ("I don't want to hurt anybody"), caring, and a great capacity for love, and she's so feminine.

In spite of being restricted to one resort (quarantine), this young lady is now my favorite Bachelorette. If you haven't watched the show it will air tonight and next week as she is down to four men. Since the season was cut a bit short, I predict a little chaos will occur around the finale. Oh what a lucky man or men??

Funny story about her. Her very conservative dad told her when she appeared in a previous Bachelor season not to wear a bikini. Obedient to her daddy she wore a two piece that was not flattering, but she'd look good in a paper bag. Well, this season, she must have worn down her dad because she put a bikini on and it was lights out for the men. Don't get me wrong. Her strongest feature is her deep love for her fellow human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment