Ask a male author about your male character traits or thoughts.

Amazon links to my stories: The Chess Master, Cinnamon & Sugar, Autumn Breeze, A More Perfect Union, Double Happiness, The Wolves of Sherwood Forest, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden can be found down the right side of the blog. Another site very useful in categorizing books in their proper order is: https://www.booksradar.com/richard-rw/richard.html


Visit my website at: https://rwrichardnet.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 visions


See clearly the other. Respond rather than react. Understand them, you don’t have to accept their renditions of reality, but you might see yourself in them.

Writers need 2020 vision. Every novel needs vision, purpose, plot. The more clearly a writer understands the other, the better and more real the story.

I lost my daughter in 2019. I see now, exactly what she wanted of me. She had faith in me and expected me to have faith in myself. Guess so.

It’s easier to pursue a publisher with an angel guiding you. I have such, and soon her dream for me and the story I read to her will be published.

If sometimes you need a muse, may I suggest someone who loves you whether they're living or not.

Enjoy a productive new year, I’ll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment